★ Picking up the pieces of my heart

I met a guy..
We started talking on 6th January this year (2019)
I'll just refer him as A.

I like loved everything about him
Caring, kind, soft spoken & was very patient.
He put up with my shits, insecurities & moods.
I loved everything about him (yes i said it two times)
Bonus pack; he lives nearby, good looking and have equally good job.
with him, i feel secure, someone i can look up to, someone i can depend on

He was mine..

I gave him the ultimatum after raya puasa
Told him that if he was serious, he should properly greet my mother
"datang atau tak payah datang sampai bila bila"
(He did met my father a few times when he picked me out on dates)
he did came..
and i was happy.

We had gone to countless dates.
Everywhere.
I was happy.

On his birthday, he had taken me to dinner to meet his family.
I was happy.

He talked about marriage, hantaran and such.
I was happy.
I was in love.

2nd September.
He suddenly changed.
Distant.
Quiet.

And told me finally
That he isn't ready
Wasn't sure about me
Doesn't love me (what?!)
and worse of all
attracted to his female colleague (and wanted to get to know her!)

I think my inside just died.

I thought I had finally found the one.
And I was wrong.
The first time I finally gave my heart to a person.
I was tossed aside for another person.

and I am at lost of words to describe the sadness i feel..


Tuesday, September 17 5:44 PM







Safyy, Safyani
26 ♥
Pharmacist.

Archives

Credits
Designed by: Mary
Materials by: Fine