|
★ A Clean Slate
Today has been a fight or flight situation for me
I woke up a nervous wreck
I met someone new today
And I've never done it before.
One of My First
Worth putting here.
Not gonna share the details
I hope I'll remember even when I don't write it up
I have the tendencies to forget things these days
Thats what happen when you grow old and done a lot of thinking.
All I should remember is that he is nice.
I started to feel that I need a place to vent my feelings
Somewhere to write
A place where no one care but still can lift up my struggle (a bit)
Working is not as fun as I imagined
Suddenly all the stresses during my student years are not as relevant as my current work stress
I was so eager to work cause I want the money
Now when you have money, they come with great responsibilities
And it takes away all the fun in money
I am working 44 hours per week
Soon will be 48 hours/w starting on November
It was in my new LOA
(comes with increment of course)
For now my schedule is;
Off on Sundays & Mondays
2 PM - 945 PM, Tue-Wed
9 AM - 4 PM, Thu
9 AM - 930 PM, Fri-Sat
I am constantly tired
Probably because of the working shift and the workload and the customers who thinks they are always right
I am thankful that I have a job
And it pays well Alhamdulillah considering my age & whatnot with the economic state we are living in rn
But I am sometimes not happy and unsatisfied
and tired of course
Just imagine working 12 hours for two consecutive days
When I told people I newly met that I work in retail
Most people look down on me
But boy they have no idea how busy this job keeps me
We have an average of 500+ of customers per day
I have to do stock-keeping, ordering & merchandising
I don't know how long I can last
How long I can hold myself together
For now I'm just gonna be thankful and look at the bright side
I'm starting with a clean slate.
With good vibes.
With new page here
|
![]() ✮
Safyy, Safyani 26 ♥ Pharmacist. Archives
Credits
Designed by: MaryMaterials by: Fine |